Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.895 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,684 Birr (€3,815) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)