Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,981 Birr (€3,002) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (43 minutes ago)