Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.701 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,532 Birr (€4,348) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)