Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.867 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,660 Birr (38,944 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)