Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,289 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00743 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,988 Birr (COL$7,804,780) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)