Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.381 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 198,641 Birr (kr 58,754) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)