Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.510 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,782 Birr (kr 46,665) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)