Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.362 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 169,664 Birr (kr 50,458) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)