Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 ETB / SLL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,999 Birr (21,919,273 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)