Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03807 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,623 Birr (1,697,532 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)