Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03160 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,086 Birr (1,616,875 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)