Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04055 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,099 Birr (1,383,549 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (30 minutes ago)