Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,223 Birr (﷼ 69,386,896) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)