Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25030 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 100,953 Birr (₨ 403,331) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)