Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21696 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,578 Birr (₨ 306,870) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (21 minutes ago)