Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.110 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,977 Birr (RM12,910) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)