Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.300 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 149,587 Birr ($6,420) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)