Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,957 Birr (€4,237) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)