Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32896 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,207 Birr (₨100,945) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)