Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.130 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,232 Birr (4,471KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)