Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.051 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,433 Birr (4,072KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)