Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.011 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,846 Birr (8,969 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)