Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42686 ETB / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 873 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)