Cost of living comparison between Bhisho, South Africa and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.576 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,112 Birr (R 58,436) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)