Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36041 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,644 Birr (₨154,392) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)