Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41918 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,216 Birr (₨155,581) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)