Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36037 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,419 Birr (₨131,583) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)