Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.754 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,053 Birr (€4,568) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)