Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.365 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,007 Birr (€4,203) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)