Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,769 Birr (€4,439) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)