Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06969 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,155 Birr (1,193,156 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)