Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06508 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,645 Birr (1,008,615 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)