Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,382 Birr (25,557 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)