Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.948 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,478 Birr (26,284 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)