Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,482 Birr (Rp 31,315,993) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (25 minutes ago)