Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,184 Birr (Rp 23,845,404) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)