Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,808 Birr (Rp 33,013,224) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)