Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,776 Birr (Rp 30,566,721) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)