Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.695 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,186 Birr (4,630 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)