Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.539 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,975 Birr (3,748 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)