Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.932 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,369 Birr (4,383 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)