Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.393 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,937 Birr (R$ 13,924) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)