Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.625 ETB / BZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,670 Birr (BZ$9,884) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)