Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.254 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,993 Birr (R$ 11,993) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)