Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.500 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,454 Birr (R$ 12,992) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)