Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07782 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,173 Birr (567,597 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)