Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10766 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,811 Birr (592,707 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)