Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.839 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,627 Birr (4,231 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)