Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.893 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,826 Birr (3,840 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)