Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.267 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,946 Birr (元32,121) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)