Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.369 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,466 Birr (元21,511) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)