Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,217 Birr (元28,454) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)