Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.871 ETB / GEL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,768 Birr (5,406 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)