Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20085 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,718 Birr (282,384 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)