Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24082 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,818 Birr (265,006 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)