Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05123 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,191 Birr (2,951,232 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)