Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,907 Birr (2,750,662 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)