Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04177 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,583 Birr (1,713,542 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)