Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04893 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 168,072 Birr (3,434,699 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)