Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03927 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,092 Birr (1,377,348 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)