Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,089 Birr (2,788,994 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)