Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01930 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,941 Birr (3,986,972 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)