Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00751 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,037 Birr (COL$8,921,287) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)