Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.267 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,223 Birr (Bs 65,392) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)