Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.728 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,814 Birr (Bs 53,821) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)