Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 176,262 Birr (Bs 65,168) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)