Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,297 Birr (Bs 53,308) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)