Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.712 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,464 Birr (Bs 51,429) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)