Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 ETB / BYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,754 Birr (53,142,616 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (40 minutes ago)