Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,392 Birr (元13,440) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (33 minutes ago)