Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,545 Birr (元29,170) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)