Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,918 Birr (元18,159) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)