Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.243 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,230 Birr (4,674KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)