Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.204 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,650 Birr (4,724KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)