Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 897 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.202 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,398 Birr (4,034KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)