Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,487 Birr (RD$ 214,845) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)