Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48909 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,197 Birr (RD$ 104,678) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (34 minutes ago)