Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47948 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,412 Birr (RD$ 136,422) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)