Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.867 ETB / BND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,607 Birr (B$6,163) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)