Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.226 ETB / BND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,729 Birr (B$6,958) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)