Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.638 ETB / BND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,249 Birr (B$6,219) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)