Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.556 ETB / BND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,385 Birr (B$5,459) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)