Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,267 Birr (Rp 38,398,075) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)