Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,326 Birr (2,547,292 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)