Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.586 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,230 Birr (AU$7,929) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)