Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.115 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,947 Birr (9,691TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (23 minutes ago)