Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,905 Birr (Rp 41,302,347) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)