Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21702 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,117 Birr (₨318,488) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (34 minutes ago)