Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,916 Birr (Php129,336) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)